21.4.11

i Feel like a cheater!

Im so sorry but lately i've been writing on my other blog which i recently started just to talk about everything that comes to my mind, what happened to me every day.. you know like a big-ass twitter... Anyways.. im keeping this blog purely to post fashion stuff and great pics! so im on to it!! i deff want to start pumping my ranking and to start becoming appealing to the reader's crowd... so if you have any suggestions im ALL EARS! so please DO! im going to start posting my fashion trends article that i've been writing from almost a year and haven't posted none of them here! ups! well they're on spanish but i'll be translating them to english also.. so you guys go ahed and enjoy your evening or whatever time it is where you live(considering it's 2:45 am here and i just said evening) so enjoy!! :)

Im going to leave you with a pictorial of the now "IT" model Lindsey Wixson for Moussy spring.summer 2011




No comments: